If you have a retail DVD version of Brothers in Arms, you need to
download the 'Retail DVD Version' patch.
you purchased a downloadable version of Brothers in Arms (Direct2Drive,
etc) you need to download the 'Digital Download Version' patch.
Version 1.11 updates
- This update improves network performance
Version 1.10 updates
- Fix for mouse clicks activating menu items under movies
- Submachine guns now play stereo sounds in multiplayer
- Updated OpenAL .dll
- Added new audio options
- Fix player slot changes not properly updating while a client is
viewing a menu on top of the lobby
- Fix improper formatting of message of the day and ESRB text boxes.
- Implemented robust mutator support, including a menu to select
mutators and a multiplayer screen to show server mutators.
Version 1.03 updates
- Added player kick feature to the MP lobby. Syntax: /kick
- Added "player quit" message to multiplayer
- Added in-game screenshot functionality, bound to function key F9
- Added functionality to update profiles when changing localized
- Improved general performance and stability
- Improved Ubisoft game service performance and stability
- Implemented 24 character limit on server names
- Updated profiles to include performance options
- Updated karma physics to prevent potential issues with certain AMD
- Debriefing lobby chat line clamped to 399 characters
- Fixed MP debriefing client freeze during extended play sessions
- Included game service registry entries in uninstaller
- Game displays correct error when second CD key is detected online
Version 1.02 updates
Version 1.02 of Brothers in Arms is a release day update to enhance
various aspects of Ubi.com online matchmaking support. Future updates
will be documented in this readme with more specific details on
enhancements and fixes.